C1940 Traditional Character ** UNDER CONTRACT BY HEIDI AT FIRST HOME OPEN **UNDER CONTRACT at First Home Open by Heidi (0406 321 770)
Multiple Offers - Exceeded the Asking Range!
Offering to market for the very first time in 30 years and inviting a new generation to add their own special touch!
This extraordinary find is nestled right in the heart of Guildford just metres walking to Guildford's famous cafe strip, bakery and antique shops, Guildford Hotel, train station and much more!
Walk 5 minutes in the opposite direction past Guildford Primary School and across the parkland reserve to a magnificent expanse of the Swan River!
This classic character home was extended in the 1990's to offer a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus 2 separate living areas (one at the front and one at the rear).
* 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Character home behind a traditional picket fence
* The original front of the home is Circa 1940 and features central hallway with decorative frieze, jarrah floors and high decorative ceilings.
* The rear extension (Built Late 1990's) incorporates 2 additional bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry plus a second family living area.
* Front Family/Living features open fireplace, split system air conditioning unit and feature leadlight window
* Traditional character kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cook-top & island bench
* Bedrooms all generously proportioned with built-in-robes to Beds 3 & 4 at the rear of the house
* Ceiling fans
* 2 Bathrooms
* Solar Panels
* Vine covered rear alfresco entertaining with brick BBQ area
* Cottage gardens, vegetable beds, citrus and fig trees
* Tool/Garden Shed
* Off-street parking
* Block size: 390 sqm
* Building square meterage UMR: 160 sqm (approx)
Council Rates (2021): $2320 p/a
Water Rates (2020): $1136 p/a
This is an excellent entry opportunity for buyers wishing to secure a property in Guildford and further offers the savvy first home buyer and know-how renovator, the chance to cast their eye and work their magic to re-paint, restore and customise to suit your own style.
Be inspired by this beautiful character cottage and its "walk-to-everywhere" lifestyle and enjoy the moments relaxing on the front verandah in leafy surrounds in this fabulous neighbourhood and street!
For any queries or any additional information please call Heidi McAtee on 0406 321 770.
NB: As at 4 February 2021 realestate.com.au advise the median property price in Guildford is $700,000
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 390sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Open Spaces
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport