SENSATIONAL LOCATION - WALK TO GUILDFORD GRAMMAR,, OVER 400 SQM & REAR LANEWAY ACCESS!This solid brick three bedroom, one bathroom architecturally designed 1979 home is situated within the historic townsite of Guildford and located in a tightly held cul-de-sac, amongst beautiful character homes and includes a charming ORIGINAL WELL on the property as pictured.
Set out on a generous 413 sqm with bonus private rear lane access (right of way) to undercover carport parking, this well loved home is perfect to enjoy the comforts of historic Guildford with very close walking to prestigious Guildford Grammar (co-ed K-Y12), East Guildford Train Station, many cafe's, restaurants and antique shops, the historic Woodbridge, Guildford and Rose & Crown Hotels, our majestic Swan River and much, much more!
- Feature high raked ceilings to living areas
- Striking brick double-breasted fireplace to lounge and dining
- Cosy country kitchen with slate flooring, Technika electric wall oven, gas cooktop, large double stainless steel sink and dishwasher
- Tiled floors to living areas and main bedroom, carpet to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Built-in-robes to all bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity and separate WC
- Large laundry
- Generous linen storage off hallway
- Air conditioning units in lounge, dining and main bedroom
- Gas bayonet to lounge
- Gas HWS
- Landscaped and tiered front garden with established trees and generous backyard for outdoor entertaining with feature recycled brick paving, perimeter garden beds plus an original well
- Small garden shed
- Undercover carport and parking access available via rear lane right of way (ROW)
This quality home is just a short walk to Helena and Swan Rivers, local and private schools and just a short drive to Perth's domestic airport and on the doorstep to our sensational Swan Valley Winery Region.
Council Rates (2021) - $2250 p/a
Water Rates (2020) - $1056 p/a
Block Size - 413 sqm
For any further information on this property please call Heidi McAtee on 0406 321 770.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 413sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Carports: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport